Re: Research Gate

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know about Research Gate.

Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Doctor Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:  Phone: (514) three-nine-eight-6103,
            Fax: (514) three-nine-eight-4896
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/