Re: Needed papers re loudness adaptation - anyone have these?

My thanks to Srikanth Cherla for finding the Mirabella et al 1967 paper!

From: Srikanth Cherla <cherla.srikanth@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Iftikhar Nizami <nizamii2@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, July 15, 2012 9:47:09 PM
Subject: Re: [AUDITORY] Needed papers re loudness adaptation - anyone have these?

Hi,

I was able to find one of the papers you had requested. I've attached it to the email. Hope someone else is able to send you the others.

Regards,
Srikanth

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Iftikhar Nizami <nizamii2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Colleagues -

I would be eternally grateful - or at least, grateful for a substantial period of time - to anyone who can pass me pdf's of any of these:

Mirabella A, Taub H, Teichner WH (1967), Adaptation of loudness to monaural stimulation, J Gen Psych 76, 251-273

Cioce C, Pestalozza G (1958), Considerations on monaural and binaural adaptation, Arch Ital Otol 69, 846-857

Hahn R, DeMichelis G (1960), Central phenomena of auditory adaptation, Minerva Otorinolaring 10, 335-341

Many thanks in advance - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto, California