Needed papers re loudness adaptation - anyone have these?

Dear Colleagues -

I would be eternally grateful - or at least, grateful for a substantial period of time - to anyone who can pass me pdf's of any of these:

Mirabella A, Taub H, Teichner WH (1967), Adaptation of loudness to monaural stimulation, J Gen Psych 76, 251-273

Cioce C, Pestalozza G (1958), Considerations on monaural and binaural adaptation, Arch Ital Otol 69, 846-857

Hahn R, DeMichelis G (1960), Central phenomena of auditory adaptation, Minerva Otorinolaring 10, 335-341

Many thanks in advance - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto, California