Re: Paper request

Hello Allen.

You are looking for the PhD thesis [ the Technical University of Berlin] which is available in only one public copy in the whole world:

Germany
DIE DEUTSCHE NATIONALBIBLIOTHEK [The German National Library]
169 pages

I have a copy of the dissertion by Günther Theile entitled "ON THE LOCALISATION

IN THE SUPERIMPOSED SOUNDFIELD" which cites your request. 73 pages. I can send it.

I have myself worked on localization for some 20 years and am about to make my work public.

 I can send you the abstract [2 pages] which outlines the mathematics. A very different

approach than that in the literature.

Fred

Fred Herzfeld, MIT class of 1954
78 Glynn Marsh Drive # 59