POSITION -- Postdoc position in Groningen, The Netherlands

Dear auditory list,

I am using myself as a guinea pig, announcing a job opening midst the discussions of posting positions on the list. Following up on the suggestion, I have placed "POSITION" in the subject line, hope it helps.

We have a postdoc position open in our auditory research group at the University Medical Center Groningen, The Netherlands. The position is for 3 years, and fully funded by a VIDI grant from the Dutch Scientific Organization (NWO). The research will be on auditory scene analysis, with an emphasis on speech perception and hearing impairment. I will be supervising the work. My research fits within a larger research group that works on different aspects of hearing, and also due to our multidisciplinary collaborations, we have a lot of resources and support available for research.

Please see my webpage to learn more about the kind of research that we do:
http://www.dbaskent.org

More details on the position and the application procedure can be found at this link:
http://www.tangram-tis.nl/10420/Vacatures/10419-02S0001ECP/vacature-Postdoc-position%3A-Speech-perception-and-hearing-impairment

Best,
Deniz

Deniz Baskent, PhD
Professor, Rosalind Franklin Fellow
School of Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience - University of Groningen
Dept of Otorhinolaryngology - University Medical Center Groningen
phone: +31(0)50 361 2554