Subscribed members can leave the AUDITORY list, or modify their current details (including email address) by visiting their private AUDITORY information edit page, and selecting the "no messages" option at the bottom of that page. Please refer to the message you received when joining the list for the URL of the edit page, or you can contact me to retrieve it for you

De: Al Bregman <al.bregman@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 23 de Março de 2012 9:41
Assunto: Re: [AUDITORY] UNSUBSCRIBE

Dear Tony,

I think that all Barry requested was to be removed from the list, not
that we discontinue the notices of available positions.  I think we
can honor his request without eliminating the job notices, which I
agree are very useful.

Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Doctor Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:  Phone: (514) 398-6103, Fax: (514) 398-4896
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/