Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

Dear Tony,

I think that all Barry requested was to be removed from the list, not
that we discontinue the notices of available positions.  I think we
can honor his request without eliminating the job notices, which I
agree are very useful.

Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Doctor Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:Â Phone: (514) 398-6103, Fax: (514) 398-4896
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/