From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lowel O'Mard [lowel.omard@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 March 2012 09:01
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: software too...

There is also the the development system for auditory modelling: DSAM: http://dsam.org.uk

It is a computer library allows contains many established auditory models to be used via a simple scripting interface.  The library supports most sound file formats, threaded parallel processing and also contains many useful analysis and utility functions.  There is a java interface which can be used on most versions of Matlab (which support Java) and a simple application which can be used on all platforms, executable installations existing for Windows and Linux.

Sincere regards,

...Lowel.