Re: AUDITORY Digest - 21 Feb 2012 to 22 Feb 2012 (#2012-44)

Hi,

Please find enclosed some conference proceedings, Pieter-Jan Stallen's invited contribution to Acoustics 08.

I come away with the impression from this article by Wolfgang Ellermeier that sound containing acoustical varation, which leads to disruption of working memory performance, is annoying, particularly when it continues for a long time, but that annoyance does not disrupt.

I'd be interested what you think.

Best regards,

Tom.&n bsp;