Job opening

A post-doctoral research audiologist or one with a publications record is required to undertake studies examining the impact of hearing aid provision on functional assessment of communication, auditory perception and quality of life measures. We are seeking an experienced audiologist with good written and verbal skills who has an enquiring mind and wishes to work in a clinical setting and engage in research for patient benefit. A researcher with experience in Psychoacoustics or hearing aids research may also be considered. The post is funded for one year fixed term initially but with good prospects of continuation.
For further details please click on the link below:
http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=912763455

Please do not contact me (Brian Moore) about this. I am only passing on the message.
Brian C. J. Moore, Ph.D, FMedSci, FRS,
Professor of Auditory Perception,
Department of Experimental Psychology,
University of Cambridge,