Re: question about streaming

Hi Alison,

You can check this one as well. The title doesn't really sound what you are looking for, but the topic is definitely that, what you are interested:
Gamble ML., Luck SJ. (2011) N2ac: An ERP component associated with the focusing of attention within an auditory scene. Psychophysiology, 48 (1057-1068).

Best,
Orsolya