Re: question about streaming

Hi Alson,

You might want to read my review chapter:

Deutsch, D. Grouping mechanisms in music. In D. Deutsch (Ed.). The psychology of music, 2nd Edition, 1999, 299-348, Academic Press. [PDF Document]

The book is going into a third edition, and the updated chapter should be available in a few months.

Cheers,

Diana Deutsch

Professor Diana Deutsch
Department of Psychology