Re: correction to post

Dear Nedra:

Your spell-checker seems to have been under-active as well because it did not catch the wrong verb form of "tells".

Your question about auditory illusions was probably intended to be: "Are there any auditory illusions that have potential relevance to hearing-aid design?" I'll leave this question to others to answer, as I don't know much about hearing aids.

Best,
Bruno