Survey on musical improvisation computer systems

Hello all,

As part of my research into musical improvisation computer systems, I am running a short (15-25 mins) online survey and would much appreciate your input.

The survey involves listening to music produced by some of these systems: 12 x 30-second extracts. You will be asked how typical and valuable you think these extracts are as examples of musical improvisation, based on their _musical_content_, rather than the recording/sound quality, or their computer-generated origins.

Here is the link:

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/592582/Computer-systems-that-improvise-music

I do hope that you will be able to help me with this research. If you have any comments or questions, do feel free to get in touch with me. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Anna

PS Apologies for any cross-posting. Please pass this message onto other people if you feel they would be interested in taking part in the survey.

------
Anna Jordanous
Doctoral Researcher: "Evaluating Computational Creativity" and Associate Tutor
School of Informatics
University of Sussex

http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/akj20
+44 1273 872589