Re: Multiple F0 Algorithm request

Dear Babaei,

You wrote:
I am working on a multiple F0 estimation based on auditory system.I worked on a "A PERCEPTUALLY MOTIVATED MULTIPLE-F0 ESTIMATION METHOD",2005

Implementation of the method is freely available for non-commercial
use if you are interested. Just drop me an e-mail at klap@xxxxxxxxxx
In fact, the current implementation is revised and published at

Klapuri, A., "Multipitch analysis of polyphonic music and speech signals using an auditory model," IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 16(2), pp. 255-266, Feb. 2008.

Best regards,

Anssi
Anssi Klapuri
Electronic Engineering & Computer Science (Eng Bldg)
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 5352
Fax: +44 (0)20 7882 7997