Re: What animal model provides the closest match to human vocalization?

Pete:

You might want to speak to Xiaoqing Wang at Johns Hopkins; he has been doing some remarkable neurophysiological recordings from the brains of freely-behaving marmosets as they chat to each other. Very cool.

Best wishes

Robert

Robert J. Zatorre, Ph.D.
Montreal Neurological Institute