pitch perception of a couple of tones

Dear list,

I don't how to analyze the perception of pitch given the combination of a couple of tones (e.g., a signal: s(t) = A1*sin(f1*t+..) + A2*sin(f2*t+..)+...+). These tones are not harmonic complexes. The carrier frequencies are quite randomly distributed within a small or large range.
Which theoretical framework should I use to predict the pitch sensation brought by the signal(s(t))? Please give me a clue. Thanks.

Tianhao Li