Re: OHC's AGC Attack/Release mechanism in Cochlea

I pinged Brian's advisor, Prof. Abeer Alwan,
and she fixed the server permissions:
http://www.ee.ucla.edu/~spapl/bps/research/dissertation/

At 7:23 PM +0200 9/1/09, Mohammad Abdollahi wrote:
Besides, as I am also looking for a copy of Brian Strope's PhD Thesis titled as : "A model of dynamic auditory perception and its application to robust speech recognition," (1998), I would highly appreciate any help in finding it. There's a link on his old website at UCLA but it doesn't work for me as it denies my permission to access.