Re: Looking for a 1972 paper from Peter Johannesma (Symposium on Hearing Theory, IPO, Eindhoven)

Dear AUDITORY list,

as suggest by Pierre Divenyi, I uploaded the paper to the following address:

http://www.student.uni-oldenburg.de/stefan.strahl/Johannesma1972PreresponseStimulusEnsembleCN.pdf

to make it available to all other members of the list. And here is the
corresponding BibTeX entry:

@INPROCEEDINGS{Johannesma1972,
  author = {Johannesma, Peter I.M.},
  title = {The pre-response stimulus ensemble of neurons in the
cochlear nucleus},
  booktitle = {Symposium on Hearing Theory},
  year = {1972},
  pages = {58-69},
  address = {Eindhoven, Holland},
  month = {June},
  organization = {Institute for Perception Research (IPO)}
}

So I have to thank Yun Jin Cho and William Hartmann again for their
help and of course all other list members who have been so kind to
offer to scan the paper!

:) stefan

--
cand. Dr. rer. nat. Stefan Strahl