Re: 60 Hz hum causing problems with speech recognition

Hi Linda:

I am trying to make a speech command recognizer using a standard open-source speech recognizer on my laptop. Most of the work I do, is either on my office desk or home. I guess the sources of noise would be the usual things: lights, unclean power, wireless signals etc.

Tarun

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Linda Seltzer <lseltzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What exactly is the experiment you are trying to do or the test that you
are conducting and where is the recording being done?