Re: USB audio and vibration recording device with driver

Hi Boris,

I have tried the Microport Pro USB audio solution :
http://centrance.com/products/mp/

It meets your specifications and is powered by USB as well.

Even better, it works with Real Time Linux (Linux with the pre-emptive
realtime patch applied - see Ubuntu realtime - which installs like
magic !!!)

Matt