Date:    Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:41:08 +0100
From:    Wolfgang Ellermeier <ellermeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: dichotic CV syllable test

Dear list,

in order to behaviorally diagnose lateralization of auditory functions,
we would like to perform a standard DICHOTIC LISTENING TEST using
consonant-vowel syllables (e.g. /pa/ presented to the right phone and
/ga/ presented to the left phone) or other materials. Is anyone on the
list aware of suitable software to run such a test or of a set of
(dichotic) stimuli available for use in a dichotic listening paradigm?
Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Wolfgang Ellermeier

--