To: <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 7:24 PM
Subject: harmonic extraction

Dear list,
A pure tone can extract corresponding harmonic from complex sound when
appearing alternatively. I wonder if a harmonic sound can do the same job?
For example, a complex sound with F0=200Hz appears with a complex sound
with F0=100 Hz, can we get a continuous perception for F0=200Hz?
Thank you for your answers in advance.

Xueliang Zhang