From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chas Pavlovic
Sent: dinsdag 6 januari 2009 23:16
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Article request: Pavlovic, C. (1991)

Pierre, I will send you the article in a separate email since I was so
publicly reminded  that this list should not be used for attachments.
If anybody else needs this or other SII (AI) articles let me know.
Also, I will try to put some of those on www.sii.to in the next few
days. At this day and age with virtually unlimited storage, fast DSL,
and a the delete function on the keyboard it is hard to justify that
journal articles should not be enclosed.
Chas

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html