Re: Article request: Pavlovic, C. (1991)

Pierre, I will send you the article in a separate email since I was so publicly reminded that this list should not be used for attachments. If anybody else needs this or other SII (AI) articles let me know. Also, I will try to put some of those on www.sii.to in the next few days. At this day and age with virtually unlimited storage, fast DSL, and a the delete function on the keyboard it is hard to justify that journal articles should not be enclosed.
Chas

Pierre Divenyi wrote:
Dawna,

Please do the electronic version, so that others on the list could also benefit from Chas's 1991 wisdom (I am sure he will not mind).

-Pierre