New data to evaluate Musical Audio Signal Separation algorithms

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear members of this list,

We would like to announce the release of a data set of 12 snips of professionally produced music recordings where tracks "with effects" and "without effects" (see more details in the website) are available in the same format:
http://mtg.upf.edu/static/mass/resources/

We encourage you to use it for your research. In particular we think it's going to be useful to evaluate Musical Audio Signal Separation algorithms on "real music". For this purpose, we have submitted to SiSEC a simple task that we hope you find interesting:
http://sisec.wiki.irisa.fr/tiki-index.php?page=Professionally+produced+music+recordings

Best regards,
--
MarC