Re: Sound volume control in Matlab for Vista

I am looking for a way to contorl volume using Matlab on XP machine..I designed a small toolbox that can do Data acquisition, but I would need a volume control using Matlab so that Windows Control panel neednot be used everytime I want to change a volume ( which is used for calibration)..

Any pointers are appreciated...Thanks