CMMR/NTSMB 2008 - Second call for participation

(apologies for multiple posting)

CMMR/NTSMB 2008 - Genesis of Meaning in Sound and Music

May 19-23, 2008. Copenhagen, Denmark

http://www.re-new.dk/

Submission deadlines: February 15, 2008.

 SECOND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

We are pleased to announce the general call for submission to the

Computer Music Modeling and Retrieval 2008, which will take place at

Copenhagen Museum in Copenhagen starting Monday, May 19 and ending

Friday, May 23, 2008.

CMMR, which this year is combined with Network for cross-scientific studies of

music and meaning (NTSMB), is organised by Re:New - Digital Arts Forum,

who proposes daily concerts, free to the conference attendees,

with circus artists, electronica and electroacoustic duos, circuit bending and

live coding duos and much more. Installations are proposed with the impressive

12 meter high monolith at the mayors place as the main attraction.

We invite original contributions in all areas of the digital music field

in a number of formats. We are also open to any proposal, and encourage

all submissions, including those that do not fit the categories below.

* Call for music, video, and installations (deadline February 15th, 2007)

* Call for papers, posters, and demonstrations (deadline February 15th, 2007)

* Call for panels, workshops and special events (deadline February 15th, 2007)

For the full call please visit the CMMR conference call or go directly to the submission page

We are looking forward to your contributions!

The CMMR/NTSMB 2008 Team