Re: Ba-da-ga without the Da response category

Sorry List, but in the last sentence of my previous mail the second
occurrence of the word "three" should be replaced by "two".  Hence, the
whole texts reads:
We would like to know whether the following experiment regarding
categorical perception has been reported in the literature.  The stimuli
would be examplars from the acoustic continuum from /ba/ to /ga/, thus
including the stimuli perceived as /da/.  In identification experiments
people will usually have to choose between the three response categories
/ba/, /da/, or /ga/.  Do you know of any results in which the subjects
could only choose between the extremes /ba/ and /ga/.
We are similarly interested in other experiments which include three
perceptual categories but only  t w o  response categories for the
extremes of the continuum.

Sorry again,
Dik