PhD position on goosebump music in Kiel, Germany

We offer a limited PhD position (one year) with good chances for
prolongation (another two years) on the following highly topical subject:

Why does music sometimes elicit goosebumps? Why do certain sounds (chalk
on a blackboard) sometimes elicit goosebumps? How can we objectively
measure goosebumps? How can we reliably induce goosebumps? Are
goosebumps to music different from goosebumps to atrocious sounds or to
cold? What is the time course of goosebumps relatively to the stimulus,
and compared to that of skin conductance and other physiological
correlates of arousal? ... (and whatever comes to your mind once there
is a goosebump recording system available)

A more detailed description of the job offer can be found at
    http://www.psychologie.uni-kiel.de/emotion/goose/phd.pdf

We present our brand new goosebump recording system (see also:)
    http://www.psychologie.uni-kiel.de/emotion/goose/
on March 26/27 in Trier, Germany, on the TeaP conference (Experimental
Psychologists Meeting),
    http://www.teap.uni-trier.de/
but you are also welcome to visit us in Kiel to get a demonstration of
this new device.

Applications will be accepted until position is filled. We will start
interviewing candidates on April 2.

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Kaernbach
Allgemeine Psychologie