another interesting audio example

thanks, Michael, for sharing the "Music for One Apartment & Six Drummers" video. Another interesting audio-visual combination is provided by a recent Honda Civic commercial, using a choir to recreate sounds of the road & automobile.

You can see it at:
http://www.honda.co.uk/civic/
Click on the "watch" button on the upper left (turn up the sound)

Enjoy!
Scott

Dr. Scott D. Lipscomb, Associate Professor
Division Head, Music Education & Music Therapy
University of Minnesota School of Music
148 Ferguson Hall
2106 Fourth Street South
Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA