Absolute Thresholds with HD 580s

Dear List,

   We've been measuring normal absolute thresholds
with Sennheiser HD 580 headphones and would like to
compare our measurements with any others that are
available. If you have such measurements expressed either
in electrical terms or in terms of sound pressure on a common
coupler, would you be willing to share them?

Given the increasing use of these phones in auditory research,
such thresholds might be of interest to others also.

Thanks for any info.

  Patrick M. Zurek
   Sensimetrics Corporation