Masking Models - Frequency and Time Domain Spreading Functions

Hello List,

I am currently researing masking models - frequency spreading functions and time domain spreading functions (forward and backward masking).

I am looking for any new publications etc containing new masking models. These would be publications in the last 5 years or so that have introduced new masking models or new spreading functions.

I have been looking at the Frequency Spreading and Time Domain Spreading functions used in PESQ and PEAQ but I would like to find new models introduced since PESQ and PEAQ were standardized. In other words I want new masking models that have been developed in the past 5 years.

Also, I would be interested in any summary papers or comparison studies that have covered a number of speech or audio masking models.

I would be most grateful if anyone could help me out with information.

Many thanks.

Best Wishes,

John

Walla! Mail - get your free 3G mail today