REMINDER: Conference on Language and Music as Cognitive Systems

Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder of our joint conference on Language and
Music as Cognitive Systems in Cambridge, May 11-13 2007.  We do
particularly encourage graduates and young researchers to participate.
Furthermore, I am happy to announce that Isabelle Peretz has agreed to
give a fifth key note speech.
The deadline for ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS for both paper and poster
presentations is  November 17, 2006. For more information on how to
submit an abstract, please download the SUBMISSION GUIDELINES.
Notification e-mails will be sent out on January 15, 2007.

Further information can be found at our website:
http://www.crassh.cam.ac.uk/events/2006-7/language-music.html

Best wishes,

Martin Rohrmeier