HRTF

hello,everyone

Recently, I'm busy in preparing for measuring HRTF set of KARMER head. In this set, I want to consider of the distance cue. So there's a question that I want to know any of your suggestion. The question is what distance intervals should I set for postprocessing. Should these intervals be equal or unequal? Any advice will be appreciated.
By the way, when this project finished, this HRTF set will be open to and free for scince research. Do you have any idea about how to mearsure this HRTF set. and I hope the set will be useful for most researchers. Now, the conditions I have are an KARMER head, an anechoic room(6m*6m*6m), a reverberent room, and B.K recrording system.

best regards

Dr.Tianshu Qu

National Key Lab.on Machine Perception (NLMP)
Center for Information Science
School of Electronics Engineering & Computer Science,
Peking University, Beijing, 100871
P.R.China

Office: Room 2226, Second Science Building
Tel:    +86-10-62756824
Fax:    +86-10-62759989
Email:  qutianshu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx