Re: program for ASA Providence meeting ??

Judy, I deleted your email by accident so I am posting this to the list (and for anyone else who might be interested)

It's a bit cumbersome, but you can get the Program in PDF format by going the table of contents for the May Issue:

http://scitation.aip.org/dbt/dbt.jsp?KEY=JASMAN&Volume=CURVOL&Issue=CURISS#MAJOR29

There you will see PROGRAM ABSTRACTS OF THE 151ST MEETING OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

Click on that and you will get a list of presentations.   Each one will have a link to a PDF.  Click on that and you will get a pdf of the program for the whole day (assuming you are an ASA member in good standing).  Save it and repeat for all the days you want.

If that doesn't work, email me offlist and I will send you the pdfs I downloaded.

Best,

Brian