A recent radio piece, featuring one of our own

I'm sure Dan Levitin is too modest to toot his own horn, but members of
the AUDITORY list may be interested to know that some of his current
research was featured in a lovely little radio piece on National Public
Radio this past Saturday. To see (and hear) the short piece describing
psychophysiological measurements of audience and musician reactions to
different musics, go to
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5331994

Congratulations, Dan! I, for one, look forward to hearing about the
results.

: Peter Marvit, PhD                          <pmarvit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:
: Dept. Anatomy and Neurobiology    University of Maryland Medical
School:
: 20 Penn Street, HSF II, Room S251                  Baltimore, MD 21201
:
: phone 410-706-1272      http://www.theearlab.org      fax 410-706-2512
: