Von: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Bernhard Laback
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2006 12:07
An: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Threshold of increasing/decreasing tones

Dear Stefan,

Do you intend to use a continuous tone decreasing/increasing in level or
  to present sequences of short stationary tones, for which the level
decreases/increases from tone to tone.

These two situations are likely to differ with respect to the effects
referred to by John Neuhoff and Massimo Grassi.

Regards,
Bernhard

--
Bernhard Laback, Ph.D.