Re: In search of Basic Pedagogical Audio Material

I have received good responses from students when I played some of Al Bregman's very nice demos. The cd can be ordered from his webpage http://www.psych.mcgill.ca/labs/auditory/bregmancd.html for $25. Some of the demos can be downloaded for free.

I usually also use the ASA demo cd which can be purchased at their website http://asa.aip.org/discs.html for $5.

Erick Gallun
Hearing Research Center
Boston University