Re: LIE DETECTION / VOCAL STRESS

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Mark Huckvale wrote:

> > Also, does anyone know of a data base of 'lies' upon which such a
> > system could be used, as collecting data of actual lies where there is
> > some consequence of being found out is rather difficult.

Probably you could collect the recordings of some famous lies, such as
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky."
:)

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Failure only begins
     e-mail: tothl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            *    when you stop trying"
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *