Re: illustration needed

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, Denis Donovan wrote:

> Does anyone have a good B&W illustration of a spectrographic
> representation of the human speech stream that illustrates well the
> nondiscreteness of 'words' -- that I could use, with appropriate
> credit given, in a book?

Why don't you create your own? There are quite many software that can
record speech signals and create their spectrogram - and then you won't
have to give credit.

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Failure only begins
     e-mail: tothl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            *    when you stop trying"
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *