Re: Klatt synthesis

If you want the Klatt information both the DecTalk and MultiVoice synthesizers
use it and are the commercial versions of his synthesizers.  Their command sets
contain the control codes and the programmer's toolkit contains additional
interfacing information for accessing.  Actually, if you take the time to do
that direct programming correctly the speech does sound fairly good.  If you
need the programming codces I could send those but I don't know where my
toolkit is off the top of my head although if you look in the Speech Science
section of my web page you'll find several DecTalk-related sites with good info.
The URL is

http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/ss.html

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP