Klatt synthesis

I seem to remember hearing rumours of a kind of 'recipe book' for speech
synthesis using the Klatt (or any) formant synthesiser (e.g., formant
tracks for CV or VC syllables). I realise that such an approach is
unlikely to lead to highly natural syntheses, but a fairly artificial
sound will probably do in this instance.

Any pointers to information like this (especially in e-form) gratefully
received. I am particularly interested in synthesising VCs.

--
Stuart Rosen, PhD

Tel:   (+ 44 [0]20) 7679 7404
Admin: (+ 44 [0]20) 7679 7401