Re: Sound morphing?

Hello,

I have a 2D approach which computes similarity over frequency and time ,
unfortunately it only works for un-pitched instruments (like drum kits)
and is implemented in C++.

Some examples are here :
http://mffm.ee.unsw.edu.au/~flatmax/results/

the best application of this technique are for things like snares into
high hats and so on ...

Matt

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 05:27:33PM +0200, Kambiz Tavabi wrote:
> Hello all
> I am interested in learning about the possibilities and also
> software/routines (i.e. MATLAB) that would enable morphing of sounds in a
> controlled & progressive manner.
> Thank you,
> Kambiz

> Kambiz Tavabi, Dipl. Psych., MS.
>
> Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis
> Muenster University Hospital
>
> Malmedyweg 15
> D-48149 Muenster
> Germany