Re: Sound morphing?

> I am interested in learning about the possibilities and also
> software/routines (i.e. MATLAB) that would enable morphing of sounds in
> a controlled & progressive manner.

For the special case of speech I recommend to look at (and listen to!) the
work of Hartmut Pfitzinger
(http://www.phonetik.uni-muenchen.de/~hpt/morphing/):

Pfitzinger, H.R. (2004): Unsupervised Speech Morphing between Utterances
of any Speakers. Proc. of the 10th Australian Int. Conf. on Speech Science
and Technology (SST 2004), pp. 545-550. Sydney. Dec.

Best
Sascha

Dr. Sascha Fagel
Technical University Berlin