"Standard" TK values for hearing aids?

Hi,

Everytime I use a hearing aid fitting program with WDRC rationales, the recommended TK (compression kneepoint) levels for each
frequency band seem to differ. [I suppose each manufacturer has their own "tweaks" for this value]

Does anyone know of a table and/or PDF report which shows the "ideal" TK level for a range of frequencies for the following cases:
- New hearing aid user
- Experienced Linear user
- Experienced WDRC user
This data may allow me to spot any "weird" values produced by a fitting program!

Or could the value "spread" be irrelevant - the range does not seem to be wide: say 50-65 dB ... is this essentially a trivial
difference in real life?

Also, why should each frequency band have a slightly different TK value?

Thanks,

regards,

Richard