Re: Definition and Measurement of Harmonicity

In Malcolm Slaney's Auditory Toolbox, there are some Matlab functions that
analyze a signal in terms of its pitch strength or "salience".  While it
does not offer a formal definition of harmonicity, the code may be quite
useful for your purposes.

http://rvl4.ecn.purdue.edu/~malcolm/interval/1998-010/