Re: Definition and Measurement of Harmonicity

What a coincidence! In today's Family Circus (a newspaper comic;
archives may be viewed at
http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/familyc/about.htm), Dolly is
sitting at a piano and tells Jeffy, "Harmony is when you find two notes
that love one another."

I'm sure someone out there has a more scientific definition, but I
couldn't let this odd synchronicity go without comment. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sarah Hargus Ferguson, Ph.D., CCC-A
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech-Language-Hearing: Sciences and Disorders
University of Kansas
Dole Center
1000 Sunnyside Ave., Room 3001
Lawrence, KS  66045
office: (785)864-1116
Speech Acoustics and Perception Lab: (785)864-0610
http://www.lsi.ku.edu/ipcd/FAC/Bios/FergusonBio.html