Re: Pitch extraction with RAPT on Windows and Linux

The Speech Filing System toolkit also uses the Entropic RAPT
code for pitch tracking. It is implemented as a command-line
program (fxrapt) which runs in a windows shell. Go to
http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/resource/sfs/
Sources are also available on the associated FTP site.

Mark Huckvale

--
Mark Huckvale, Director MSc Speech and Hearing Science
Phonetics and Linguistics, University College London