Real time frequency shaping

Hello All,

I am looking for suggestions for a dedicated device (such as a graphic equalizer) that is capable of providing frequency shaping appropriate for persons with sloping high frequency hearing loss (this can require pretty sharp frequency shaping in the high frequencies). I would prefer a programmable device with stereo input as we will be using it to shape bilateral inputs for individual with varying degrees and configurations of hearing loss.

Likewise we have a TDT system 3 processor (interfaced in Matlab), so if anyone has code to do this type of processing real time using the system 3 and would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Much,

Ben

Benjamin W.Y. Hornsby, Ph.D.

Research Assistant Professor